Skip to content
Oatmeal raisin cookies recipe ingredients (30 Servings)
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1-1/2 cups of quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 cup of prune puree
- 1/4 cup and 2 teaspoons of light pancake syrup or molasses
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of dark raisins
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
Oatmeal raisin cookies recipe instructions (30 Servings)
- Preliminary heat oven to 350.
- Mix flour, oats, sugar and baking soda, and stir them.
- Add the prune puree, honey or molasses, and vanilla extract.
- Stir to mix.
- Add raisins and nuts.
- Cover a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Drop dough in rounded teaspoonfuls onto the sheet, placing them 1 inch separately. Flatten the cookies with the spoon tip.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes until the cookies become golden brown.
- Cool the cookies in the pan.
- Serve the cookies.
Low fat calorie recipes