Skip to content
Chicken with chili corn sauce recipe ingredients
- 500g of boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup of chicken soup stock
- 1 diced red pepper
- 1 diced green pepper
- 1 cup of frozen corn
- 2 chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons of lime juice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- Salt and pepper added to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
Chicken with chili corn sauce recipe instructions
- Sprinkle chili powder, salt and sugar on to the chicken.
- Grill the chicken until the sides are browned.
- Add chili powder, salt, pepper, sugar, lime juice, corn, green pepper, red pepper, and green onions in the soup stock in a skillet.
- Bring to boil.
- Simmer for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Top off the chicken with the sauce.
- Serve the chicken.
Low fat calorie recipes